Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Last Quarter Highlights

Yello everyone! Really, I've been meaning to write something about the last three months of 2016 but I often got caught between "resting" and doing important things at the last minute (which reminds me of my resolutions list for this year). After I came back from Korea, everything was a blur. The months and days just melded together. I still made time to go on birthdays and family outings and a wedding.

Windmill Watching

Sept 2016
With mommy, daddy, AD and family

up close and personal

view of laguna de bay

scenery during the drive


Aegis at the CCP

Nov 2016
With AC

AC had tickets and seriously, Aegis is the shizz right now. Haha. Ang masasabi ko lang, ang galing. Birit kung birit sila atey. It was an experience to hear them play and sing live. Kakaiba ang mga baga nila. Since we're not allowed to take photos inside the theater, eto lang ang picture na meron ako...

manila bay

Supermoon

Nov 2016


Okay, I wasn't impressed. It didn't look that big plus it was cloudy that night and the moon hid behind the clouds most of the time.


Mount Purro Nature Reserve

Dec 2016
Mommy, Daddy, AC and family, the boys and Uncle E

We celebrated the boys' birthday and AD's 40th birthday nature-tripping.

watched the sunset while the boys were swimming
roasted marshmallows and hotdogs

batis

i wasn't prepared :/

and i was the designated photographer on that trip

look at that beauty :)
I often say that I am more of a city person but when I see the beach or that beauty above, I get awestruck. I feel I just don't like the idea of roughing it. Hindi lang halata pero maarte ako, lol. I wasn't actually prepared on this trip cos I was supposed to stay in our cottage and work on my orders, but what's the point of going with them if I'm not going to participate. And it's quality time with my loves.

I feel so blessed last year and I pray and hope that 2017 will even be better. Here's to more lakwatsa ðŸ¥‚

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails