Friday, July 1, 2016

Ayayay, It's July!

I can't bloody believe we're done with June already. Sabi ko pa naman mas dadalasan ko posts ko but alas, there were a lot of adult stuff that had to be done. I joined a bazaar, had to do three orders plus some online retail selling ☺

Anyway, let me bore you with some of the stuff I was "busy" with last month.

I rearranged my work space.


I placed my working table in the corner so I have more space in the middle of the room. The reason why the working table was in the middle of the room because my WiFi signal couldn't reach that far into the other end of the room but I figured I needed a wall where I can stick my sticky notes on so I get reminded of the things I need to do. This arrangement is much better- more space plus I don't get distracted as much. It's still a work-in-progress. Malayo pa sa pagiging Pinterest- worthy.

The boys stayed with us for a week. With their respective yayas, but still it's different when you sleep with them in one room. But I've learned the magical power of Lights Out, haha. It was fun playing with them pero nakakapagod din mag-saway. Pasyal with the grandparents in the coolest mall in the East, nyahaha.

Fake winter wonderland which the boys enjoyed tremendously

I Uber-ed a lot which was necessary but my-oh-my I am scared to even look at my credit card bill. I want to save on transportation expenses but I tell myself this is why I work hard- so I can live comfortably. Although I don't mind riding the jeep or the bus or the LRT ( Line 2 is the bomb!) if I'm not lugging stuff around the metro. 

Took the kids to the Philippine Science Centrum in Marikina Riverbanks. We arrived around 4pm so medyo hurried yung tour. The kids enjoyed it albeit I feel they'll enjoy it more in a few more years. Of course the science geek in me enjoyed it a lot! I'm gonna join the kids when they go to Mind Museum- feeling ko lang mas mag-eenjoy ako kesa sa mga bagets. 

spinning contraption to test if you have what it takes to be an astronaut

ano ang nasa dako pa roon?

ba be bi bo bu

I LOVE THIS ♥
So hindi siya kasing ganda. Kung baga, entry level ng mga science museums haha. But I hope the government will improve this facility cos honestly, not everyone can afford to get into Mind Museum. It's nice if we have something that's more abot-kaya when it comes to educational venues. 

I started watching Oh Hae-young Again and Brilliant Legacy but I can't get myself to finish watching said dramas because I do not agree with the female protagonists' choice of jowakels. I'm starting with Mirror of the Witch today because of good reviews from Dramabeans; I'm giving it a try even though I am not a fan of period dramas (their costumes bore me). 

I feel a jampacked month this July and I see good times ahead ☺  Oh I forgot to mention, my roster of manicuristas is complete again. Thank God! ☺ I hope they're in it for the long haul which also reminds me I need to rake in the customers. Basta I feel optimistic. 

Attending a cousin's wedding tomorrow- they required all their guests to wear red because the husband is a big fan of the Game of Thrones and wants to have a 'red wedding.' Umm... hindi ba all the wedding guests were murdered in that episode. Lakas makapraning. Hindi daw kakain si ate. Haha. 

I still feel optimistic ☺

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails