Monday, August 31, 2015

Welcoming the Inevitable

Just a week left until my birthday (I'm turning 33, yikes!) and I am sick. Boohoo! I have so much things to do and it's not that I am complaining because I'd always choose lots of orders over lots of free time to finish my books and watch my Korean series, but it seems that I can't focus!!! I keep on jumping from one task to another. I need to FOCUS. And I think I can't do that much right now cos it's my birthday soon and my thoughts are now mainly occupied with all the dinuguan and cake I'll be eating ☺

Anyhoo... here's my wish list for Cumpleaños 2015... Olé!

1. I still want Daddy's Dinuguan and Becky's Kitchen's Swiss Chocolate Cake or Conti's Mango Bravo. Walang mintis, every birthday that's daddy's gift to me cos he refuses to cook dinuguan on ordinary days kasi nga I'm so big already and I guess I eat plenty whenever we have dinuguan for ulam. So tanggap ko na na pang-special occasions lang and dinuguan such as, mi cumpleaño ☺

2. I really, really, really want these display stands

nakakainis, I can't find the solo pic of the wooden cupcake stand

images from Celebrations Partycentral FB page
I already have my own display shelves pero since I'm a hoarder, I want more! Haha! Just one of each lang naman eh ☺

3. AC and I watched Inside Out yesterday and I decided I also want a Joy plushie.. for obvious reasons.

image source
although Sadness plushie looks cuter... Smiley with a light bulb above his head

4. Charmed bracelets! Unconsciously, I've been collecting charm bracelets and I don't mean the expensive Pandora ones cos methinks they're ugly and expensive. What I like are rose quartz, jade, etc.. I am not very familiar with the other stones. AC started it. Well, I bought my first bracelet in Eastwood in a bazaar- an Amazonite bracelet which I already forgot what it was supposed to do for me. I bought it mainly because of the color but it's all faded now :( Then AC gave me tiger eye ba yun last CNY for good luck and jade bracelets. Then AD bought me rose quartz then AC gave me jade ulit. Eh I want this violet charm bracelet which is supposed to give me business luck ☺

Argh. I swear I have plenty pa to add to this list. Memory gap na. Sabi ko na nga ba I should've written them down. Will update na lang as I remember ☺

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails