Wednesday, February 4, 2015

New Series Alert! Outlander

FINALLY! A new TV series I can obsess over ☺ 

But this is not the first time I've heard of it. Being part of my high school batchmates' book lovers group, I have been introduced to the title. There's this one girl, Anna, who "ships" the book series and was, sort of, cajoling, with a passion, the others to read the book as well (which reminds me of myself when I recommend that other read Rainbow Rowell's Attachments). Eh I am not a fan of romance novels a lá Judith McNaught and there's something about books that look like this~


which makes me snub them. Haha. I tend to like pretty covers (Yes I judge books by their covers) and if they're boring like that of above, ayoko na. Plus, I don't like period dramas/stories because, umm, I just don't. I find them boring and slow. So I DL'd the first episode- willing to give it a try although at the back of my head I thought it would suck and I wouldn't like it. I fell asleep even before the first episode ended. The next day, I was thisclose to deleting the next two episodes. Well, sayang naman download ko so might as well watch it. And boy, was I glad that I gave it a chance☺

Because now here I am gushing about the series. WAAAAAAAAAH!


Of course, the fact that James looks like this also helped

you deserve an extra large image here in my blog, you, sexy thaaaang ;)
Gaaaahd. Major ahjumma moment. Pero in fernez, mas matanda sa akin si koya ng two years. WHATEVER. But seriously, so far so good and I am loving the story. I don't think I'm going to read the books because I don't want to know what's going to happen next. I want to be surprised and delighted. 

i know how you feel, kermit
And and and I think Jamie and Clare do love each other as early as now even if they claim they're not and that the love developed eventually. Baaaah. Nobody holds hands and stares at each other like THAT 

Like THIS!!!
without being in love. Gaaah, I love you James! Haha. If Clare doesn't want, you can protect me with your badeeeeeh. So, umm, that's just a reference to something that was said on the show and not my own words, mind you. Hahahaha! 

So yeah I'm in love with this series and this is how I felt yesterday after watching all eight episodes in two sittings


I notice I have a penchant for time traveling ek-ek. Well, Time Traveler's Wife lang naman and this one. And oh, both female protagonists are named Clare. Grabe I'm such a genius. Haha. Episode 9, please!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails