Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I Shouldn't Be Doing This Right Now

So I still haven't gotten over that HIMYM finalé just yet. How can I move on when my social network feeds are buzzing with everything HIMYM. Some liked the ending, some didn't. It was no secret that I liked it, maybe because I was never really 100% into Tracy aka The Mother. Yeah, it was a little fairy tale-ish but hey, I'd rather be misled with a lie. Haha.

* With the kind of build up leading to the series' final episode, the viewers' expectations were nothing less than stellar. I mean, the show was legendary and we sort of expected for it to end the same way. But we can't please everybody. Found this article- 5 Criticisms of How I Met Your Mother's Ending (And Why They're Invalid), for all of you who were disappointed with the ending. Not all fans are like me- I have unconditional love for thee.

* Was in a Twitter conversation with a friend earlier today and we were talking about HIMYM's ending and I was telling her how it gave me hope just when I was thinking of giving up. Eh namatay daw si Mother, how the hell did that give me hope, according to my friend. Haha. May point siya. But really, Ted and Robin being finally together after all those years- Priceless. Everything will work out the way it's supposed to (got that from the most disturbing and heaviest episode of TWD). Akala ko ako lang ang nagiin-OA at naghahanp ng life lessons but apparently there are people like me- 19 Times HIMYM Restored Your Faith In Love. But really, dammit. I don't want my faith in it restored :P

I will never look at yellow umbrellas the same way again *sigh*

UPDATE: So I found another article about HIMYM's series finale. I didn't know people have strong feelings against that little twist at the end. Here's a fan-edited of an alternative ending which what should have happened~


You know what, this looks good too. I would have loved any of the two. Maybe fans found the ending a little contrived? Or maybe they think that Robin doesn't deserve Ted (I believe this. But the heart wants what the heart wants). Sana nagpa-text vote na lang sila. Chos. Let's not judge the series by its ending- those were funny nine seasons ☺

And on other news... I just saw this online

{source}
It's a Chanel bag with the Nickelodeon characters on it. It's Arnold! Although it would have been so much better if Helga was on it, too.

And oh here's another one I saw online- a Rebel Wilson meme.

iwastesomuchtime.com
So true, right? Fakkit.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails