Saturday, July 21, 2012

bed weather

So I decided to spend the entire day reading Fourth Comings but I remembered I promised my room I'd clean it today and change my sheets. Still undecided what to do first. Cos even if the room's cleanliness needs urgent attention, Marcus Flutie has been distracting me.

Speaking of Fourth Comings and Marcus Flutie, I'm halfway through with the book. At the rate I'm going, I might be done with the whole Jessica Darling series by Monday. I am irked with JD for wanting to break up with Marcus albeit the marriage proposal but at the same time I understand that girls are after (financial, emotional) security which he can't give her... yet.


Anyway... re-acquainted myself with this The Smiths song Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want  via The Jessica Darling books. My first encounter with the song was while watching (500) Days of Summer but I've only appreciated its message just now- 



so for once in my life
please please please
let me, let me, let me
let me get what I want 
this time


Pero sabi nga, be careful what you wish for, you just might get it

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails