Saturday, July 16, 2011

week 27: a blur

I was not able to take down notes on my planner and I can remember only a handful of what happened last week like when we went to the airport to bring the meds to my cousin, watched movie on a workday during work hours, delivered an order, claimed my free tall mocha frap, went to Facial Care Center for a sesh (which, by the way, has a sucky manager and I don't even know if she's the manager- that woman who had a fugly nose job. Her. What a bitch. And a hard sell, might I add), then stopped by Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf in Ortigas to make usi at Chico & Del's 15th anniversary episode (the place was packed so ended up eating at McDo instead), juxtaposed and went home with 3 finds, had yummy yummy inihaw na baboy for lunch c.o daddy, went to Bacolod for my cousin's wedding.

Yun lang pow.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails