Thursday, March 31, 2011

1/4

last day of the month. ack.

i am always always in shock whenever it's the end of the month and start of a new one. i knew it was coming but i'm still in awe how time could swoosh by so quickly. first quarter of 2011, done. just like that. without a warning.

so how was my march 2011?

  • business-wise, it's better than last month's but not so much. there wasn't much employee drama [or maybe none that i know of]. still have a lot to improve on customer service and scheduling [but nobody really comes on time, too]. bathroom light still for repair. accent frame still undone. lanterns gone missing [hey, not my fault. my sister's "friend" lost it]. april, please be my month. 
  • i was emotionally unstable. always crying like a church on monday, whatever that means. there were some days when i just want to stay in bed. but things need to be done.
  • sa totoo lang, naririndi na ako sa al jazeera.
  • doing actually pretty good with my abstinence from coke and mocha frap. and i was able to resist temptation so many times and for this, i deserve a whole 1.5 bottle of coke and a venti mocha frap on easter sunday. but what's shitty about this is i quit coke and mocha frap and i still gain weight.
  • at the rate i'm going, i'm never hitting my goal of 100 movies for the year 2011. when i find someone to assist me in my manning duties, i'd play hooky for one whole day and have a dvd marathon. have a handful of titles here that i wanna watch but don't have the time to. 
  • my sister still sleeps on my bed. i fixed her bed so many times already but she still sleeps on my bed. not that i have anything against her; it's just she bosses me around in my own bed. she lets me sleep beside the window, i hate sleeping beside the window. she wants the blinds closed, i want them open. she watches al jazeera all the freakin' time. 
  • so addicted to cityville right now. seriously, i wanna hit myself in the head for getting started on this one. i lose precious time playing this game. it's obsessive, i tell you. so if you're not yet into this one, don't even think it. just don't.
anyway, what better way to end the month of march than with an emumeration of good things that happened to me today:
♥ cute label my sister made me for an order
♥ free lunch c/o mommy
♥ a client informing me that she got me more orders
♥ discovering my mommy's stash of chocolates
♥ pasalubong from AD: mangoes from zambales and m&m's
♥ mint milky way chocolates bought from the dollar store
♥ mass at padre pio
♥ grocery-shopping with AD. was at the fresh station and saw lots of varieties of mushrooms! andami palang mushrooms?!? so cute ☺
♥ free hungarian sausage sandwich c/o AD

most have to do with food. na naman. hanubayan!
basta. last day of march today. please be awesome.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails