Thursday, September 16, 2010

latest haul: elianto's turquoise

I bought three new nail polish last Tuesday- Elianto's Grape Wine and Turqouise and Face Shop's BL607. Even though I have a nail spa, I am not as adventurous when it comes to nail color. I'd rather buff it shiny or have a french manicure and in times when I feel daring, I put red nail polish on. But tumblr has changed all that- now I am more experimental when it comes to colors and it has also made me adore nail art. Now, I am trying to scour cute nail polish colors to add a little color to my mainly red, pink and brown selection.

I really want China Glaze's For Audrey or Orly's Gumdrop but Chine Glaze is not yet available locally and looks like Gumdrop still hasn't reached Philippine shores. So I settled for the next best thing- Elianto's Turquoise.
China Glaze For Audrey


My version. This isn't how it really looks like.

I guess it's because of the camera's flash. It actually looks like this:
Did a little tweaking to capture the real color. We don't want false advertisement here, ya? It says Turquoise on the bottle but it's actually more like teal.

Not exactly what I was looking for but I'm loving it just the same.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love CG - For Audrey. You should def. get it if you haven't already. Check out my Tiffany's nails with CG - For Audrey;

http://sp4rklingnails.blogspot.com/2011/04/4-breakfast-at-tiffanys.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails