Friday, July 16, 2010

killing time

Home on a Friday night, as always. Anyway, just a few weeks before my birthday, wee! Contrary to Ycel's belief, I haven't started with my countdown just yet. So to make the clock tick away like mad, I'm creating a list of what I want to accomplish before my birthday and things I'm looking forward to.

Books I Will Read:

  
Movies I Want to Watch: 


Books I Want to Read:

Haay, the things one does to kill boredom. Actually contemplating on turning this PC off and just finish reading P.S. I Love You which is taking me forever to finish. Getting to the good parts so I think it'll be speedy from now on, hopefully. I have a date with Channel 32 later at 9:50 pm- NCIS and Bones.

And oh, I am in anticipation of the following (aside from my birthday):
  1. JA's first birthday
  2. birth of new baby
  3. Christmas 2010
  4. my Garnier shampoo from AB heehee☺
  5. Sundays, still
How uneventful, ya? But guess what, I still love my life ♥ It could be the most boring existence there is but hey, it works for me. While others complain that life is complicated, I revel in the sheer simplicity and ease of how I'm living mine. Remember, thoughts become things. Lagot ka ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails