Thursday, February 18, 2010

Walang basagan ng trip#1

Noticed that recently I haven't been posting about my personal life here on my blog. Puro movie and book reviews, realizations about life ek-ek, etc. Nothing about what are the recent and current "happenings." So this post will be an update of what's going on with me and my boring but happy life.

Lunch with the T-party girls. Hindi kumpleto pero at least may quorum ;) T-party sessions are harder to organize since some live far, far away in their haciendas (Juno? Jo?) and some are busy balancing work and social life. Ako, busy-busyhan lang. Anyway, it's always good to know that your friends, albeit months and months of not seeing them, that they remain the same. Walang episodes na, "SINO KA?!? At ano'ng ginawa mo sa kaibigan ko?" None of those. And I'm happy that my friends are not stuck-up, self-absorbed people who think that a law degree is also a license to wear tight-fit clothes that hug every crevice and bumps in the body.

I don't really feel like I'm turning 28. I'm finding it hard to reconcile the numbers with biology.

The baby now lives with us **squee** and I'm losing so much time either ogling at the baby or cooing him. He's the cutest thing I've ever laid my eyes on. Kabog lahat ng ibang babies. Although I'm sure all the other moms and titas think that their own nephews/nieces are the cutest. To each his own. Walang basagan ng trip.
I can't wait til he can walk and talk. Some say I'll regret the day since he'll get super kulit and likot, but let's see if he's a match to my kakulitan and kalikutan. Ha! But then again, there's always his mommy and yaya if ever he gets too makulit and malikot.

I was supposed to take the witness stand for my mom's case but I chickened out the last minute. I hated myself for chickening out the last minute but then again it's better to do so than push through with it unprepared. I abhor talking in front of a lot of people, what more to a lot of people I don't even know? I abhor any form of public speaking. Being able to ask for an extra fork from a waiter could already considered as a step up for me. But I have to take it nevertheless some time soon but I'll be prepared and prepped up by then. Guess it was the right decision to not pursue with the law career.

Mahirap at magastos 'pag feeling mo pangit ka :( And that's what I feel these days. Feel nga lang ba? Haha. Pero sabi ng nanay ko, maganda daw ako. Probably you're thinking she will say that because I am her daughter after all... but beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so allow me to feel beautiful even if just in my mother's eyes. Wala nga sabing basagan ng trip. Anyway, I'm feeling extra ugly. I feel fat, old and scarred. Scarred, as in pimple scars, not the emo-type of scarred. Haha. And fat as in gaining 10 effin' pounds! And my sister asked bakit mukha akong oso? Ugh. I have this discoloration below my mouth brought about by my skin's excess dryness. So, oo nga mukha na akong oso. But being told that, shiiiit! as in nag nose dive ang self-esteem ko.

So I had lash extensions (nainggit kay Xmas), facial and colored my hair. Brought "beauty" products... kaya magastos. At least yung pagkamukhang-oso ko nababawasan na. I would have to deal with the fat a little later, when I'm ready and dead-serious about it. Ha. I've been putting off my diet for eons... Naka 30 na "Lose 30 pounds" reminder to self na ako. Bah.

I think I know who I am voting for: Noynoy for president and Bayani for vice. I'm super dead set on Bayani because I think he is capable of bringing cleanliness and order to the country and that he can impose discipline in us. Hindi uubra ang please dito, hindi effective ang pakiusap. It should be imposed upon us. And I think what he did with Marikina was admirable. Some would say Binay is better but what he did to Makati is expected of him since he is working with bazillions of tax money. Bayani was able to do that with Marikina, sans huge tax collection. As for my presidentiable bet, I decided on Noynoy just recently. Before, I was choosing among Noynoy, Villar and Gordon. 'Wag daw si Villar, nenegosyohin niya lang ang Pilipinas. And the fact that he's not answering up with regard to the C5 insertion controversy. And obviously, Gordon will not win. So I'm going for Noynoy because I think he will do anything to not taint his parents' legacy.

I'm sure with this: I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR MAR ROXAS EVER. NOT IN A MILLION YEARS. I will never vote for anyone doesn't whose face doesn't have any expression whatsoever while speaking, matigas ang mukha! What has he done to improve Capiz? Nada. Zilch. Nil. Puro porma. Blech.

Tagtuyot pa rin, as usual. But this time, literally and figuratively.

El ultimo dia is fast approaching. Yiiikes. HANUBAH! Ang hindi daw madala sa santong dasalan, daanin na sa santong paspasan. Hindi ko kaya. Hanggang santong dasalan lang ako.

Save the best for last. AB applied and got accepted in a job, based in NYC. Hindi New York, Cubao. Seryosong New York City ito. Mixed emotions really. I'm happy and sad at the same time. Happy because I'm happy for her. Sad because that's another one out of the house. For someone who has been with my sisters for 27 years, I'm definitely going through separation anxiety. But I'm still excited for her and her new endeavor. I'm also excited to go visit her there. Ipon na ako :)

Hay hay hay, ang bilis bilis bilis ng panahon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails