Saturday, August 22, 2009

Pick Flick: Up

Cute, cute movie. Watched the movie with AB last Thursday. Mommy's treat although she didn't watch it with us kasi hindi pa siya libre. She watched G.I. Joe instead. I originally wanted to watch this in 3D but we have to be practical nowadays so let's stick to the basics, okay?










♥ I love love love the relationship between Carl and Ellie. Regardless of their problems, they have managed to maintain a very loving relationship until their old age. And it's just so heartwarming how Carl loves Ellie so much. I cried when Ellie died. There's just something beautiful about the love shared between old couples...


♥ I also cried when Ellie found out that she can't bear a child.

♥ Russell is the cutest (cartoon) boy ever. But if he were a real kid, I don't think he'd be that cute because obviously, he would be obese. And what's actually scary about it is that whenever my older sister and her fiance eventually have kids, they might look like Russell. Afraid.

♥ I love balloons.

♥ AB said mommy should watch this movie. Para ma-realize niya na 'pag nagtapon siya ng gamit, gagaan ang buhay niya. That's in referral to my mother's habit of hoarding things.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails