Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New Moon


LOVES IT.

Here's another thing I have to include in my list of things to anticipate for. Oh RPattz/Edward, you are so smexy! Haha. But I have to say that he looks waaay better when he's not maputla.

photo credits: New Moon Trailer

Official poster for the new Twilight: New Moon movie due on November 2009. In fairness, ang ganda ng angle ni Jacob. But even if he seems to look guapo and all buffed here, I'm still pro-vampires. I ♥ Edward still. Foreverrrrrrrrr~ because vampires are immortal, right? Haha.

New Moon will be a treat for girls. Just look at the eye candies below...

photo credits: New Moon Trailer

This could rival the Wolverine movie's hunk fest, haha. These guys wolves look way better than Jacob. Sana isa sa kanila ang ginawang Jacob. Para at least mas kapani-paniwala ang dilemma ni Bella on who to choose- Edward or Jacob.

I think I will watch Twilight today.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails