Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I-correct ba spelling ko? Tanga.


Okay, I just have to vent this out. I am telling myself that I am not going to let this very, very trivial matter affect me.

Someone commented on my long forgotten Livejournal blog on how I spell the word frickin'/fricking:
(Anonymous) wrote:
Jun. 24th, 2009 07:48 am (local)
I hope you already knew the correct spelling FREAKING it is freaking and not FRICKING , okay
'takte, kung matapang ka bakit ka anonymous? Are you so stupid that you're not even aware of the existence of colloquial words? Stupid. Ignoramus. Ninny nincompoop. What a fucktard! Ya hear! You're a fucktard. And if ever you don't know what fucktard means, google it for crying out loud. FUCKTARD.

So, IP Address 122.49.212.35... you're a fucktard and lay off my spelling, por favor.

VISITOR ANALYSIS
Referring LinkNo referring link
Host Name
IP Address122.49.212.35 [Label IP Address]
CountryPhilippines
RegionManila
CityManila
ISPFibercitynet
Returning Visits0
Visit Length0 seconds
VISITOR SYSTEM SPECS
BrowserKonqueror 3.5
Operating SystemLinux
ResolutionUnknown
JavascriptDisabled



AS18187
FIBERCITY-AS-AP FiberCity, Inc. Suite 3903 Discovery Centre ADB Avenue, Ortigas Commercial Complex, Pasig City Philippines

Whois Record

inetnum: 122.49.208.0 - 122.49.223.255
netname: FIBERCITYNET
descr: FiberCity
descr: ISP
descr: Makati, Philippines
country: PH
admin-c: HF37-AP
tech-c: EP42-AP
status: ALLOCATED PORTABLE
remarks: -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
remarks: This object can only be updated by APNIC hostmasters.
remarks: To update this object, please contact APNIC
remarks: hostmasters and include your organisation's account
remarks: name in the subject line.
remarks: -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Okay. I feel better. Why are there so many stupid and ignorant people in this world? Shit happens. You happened.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails