Wednesday, May 6, 2009

GG S02 E23: The Wrath of Con

What a great episode that was. Well, not as great as the previous great episodes but compared with the past lame episodes, this is so much better.

I was supposed to post just one thing about this episode but I just have to comment about Georgina Sparks. How oh how on earth could someone so evil turn into someone so nice and polite in just a span of months? That is possible if she's suffering from amnesia but she's not so... was the bible-thumper Georgina fake or not? Cos that got me a little confused. But since Georgina is back to her old, b*tchin' self, we can expect more action. I'm expecting a bonggang-bonggang season finale ha. Don't let me down.

And for this season's MAJOR PIVOTAL MOMENT...

C: You look like you could use a cocktail
B: You’re too late. Wow, that’s the first true laugh I gotten from you a while
C: Listen Blair
B: Wait me first, Nate’s waiting for me to give him an answer
C: I heard
B: Don’t you wanna know what’s stopping me? I can’t answer his question while i’m waiting for you to answer mine, the one I asked you forever ago. What are we Chuck?
C: Blair…
B: Last fall you said we couldnt be together and I believed you but everytime I want to move on you’re right there, acting like…
C: Acting like what?
B: Like… like… maybe you want to make me as miserable as you are
C: I want you to be happy
B: Then look down deep into the soul I know you have and tell me if what you feel for me is real, or if it’s just a game if it’s real, we’ll figure it out, all of us, and if not….then please Chuck just let me go….
C: It’s just a game…I hate to lose, you’re free to go.
B: Thank you

Blair leaves.
Serena comes.
S: Chuck, why did you just do that ?
C: Because I love her…and I can’t make her happy.
I think I just heard my heart shatter into a million little pieces.

1 comment:

LECY said...

I gotta say, same lang ung comment ko for this epi sayo.
"Well, not as great as the previous great episodes but compared with the past lame episodes, this is so much better"
there came a point na nasabi ko bat ba pinapanuod ko to. heheh!

yeah! get some free tickets, how can i say no sa ganun :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails