Friday, January 16, 2009

Sarisari

  • Went to Serendra last Sunday for the family's weekly Lunch Out.
We ate a "healthy" lunch at Healthy Kitchen. I always thought that healthy food doesn't taste as good as normal food would but Healthy Kitchen put a halt at that thinking. Healthy food can be yummy. If it really is healthy... They don't serve Coke regular, hindi daw kasi healthy. As if healthy and Coke Zero at Coke Light.
Dessert was at Cupcakes by Sonja. I had Mint Condition. I tasted one of Sonja's cupcakes before and I thought that it was one of those overrated and overpriced stuff people get into since it's uso. But this time, I loved it.
Kinain ko na naman ang sinabi ko. Hehe.
  • Accompanied my cousins yesterday. My cousin Dodoy is graduating from law school this March. He and Manang Marimi came here to make the arrangements for his stay here for his review classes and for the bar exams he'll be taking on September. He will be staying in the San Lorenzo dorm near San Beda. Though he hasn't decided yet where he'll enroll for the review classes. He's choosing between San Sebastian and San Beda.
  • We went to St. Jude Church yesterday. St. Jude is the patron saint of hopeless cases. Andami ng tao. Andaming hopeless. Haha. Well, I'd say hopeful pa rin sila kasi kung wala na silang pag-asa, either wala sila dun or nagpakamatay na sila. I lit a bundle of green candles for Financial chuva. And since it was my first time in the Church, I made three wishes. Sana magkatotoo...
  • We also went to Tutuban and 168 Mall. Wala masyadong tao. Good. Pero wala rin kaming nabili. We went to RP afterwards. After RP, I brought them to Manila Doctors and I went home.
  • Thank you Lord for the LRT. It has decreased my travel time from Pasig to Manila tremendously.
  • I realized that listening to only one song from AM to PM can give you head-splitting headaches. I listened to John Legend's Everybody Knows on repeat. I remembered doing this some 6 months ago and it had the same effect. I'm never doing this again.
  • I'm excited for this. Sa Monday na, yay! Jake Cuencaaaaaaaaaaaaa!









  • Have to end this now. Will have to do some things for the biz. Permits and licenses renewal. Blech.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails