Monday, October 27, 2008

GG: Chuck in Real Life

What the hell was Serena's problem? She's starting to get into my nerves.. Well, she got into my nerves several episodes ago...

Serena's such a skank.

I watched this episode last night with my sister. Actually, we watched the last 3 episodes last night since the last episode she's seen was The Ex Files. She was commenting on how Blair was so evil. Remember the scene in The Serena Also Rises when Serena told Blair to her face that she's insecure... my sister said, "totoo naman," while I, inside my head, was defending Blair. Am I too biased towards Blair that I can't see that she is indeed 100+ lbs of pure girly evil?


I thought they were going to kill that headband? Guess not.

Kawawa naman si Blair.She should have gotten those thousand signatures Vanessa requested. But I guess these kids really want to complicate their lives. Her "brilliant" plan has, once again, backfired. Now, it looks like she'll lose Chuck to Vanessa.

It's so typical of these bets-scenario that the other party privy to bet will, one way or another, will call the bet off for he/she has fallen with the target (Cruel Intentions, She's All That). I'm not sure if there will really be a Vanessa and Chuck pairing since the pairings were a little unpredictable and fickle. Makes me think that the writers play spin the ruleta to decide on which characters will be paired off for each episode.


And speaking of Vanessa, I so don't like her. As I was doing other things while watching this episode, I found out that even just the sound of her voice annoys me.

Cute ni Nate :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails