Wednesday, August 6, 2008

happy

un día muy perezoso (otra vez)

Anyway... I got my second book from Bookmooch! Helen Fisher's Why We Love. To date, I have already received two books from moochers abroad and have given 4 books to local moochers. Due to expensive shipping costs, I chose to send books only within my country. Well, I save my points and should a nice book title becomes available abroad, I mooch it and pray that the owner's willing to send it to the Philippines. Madaya ba kamo? I don't think so. I actually think that it's unfair on my part. Looking at the list of books available for mooching from local members, the list of 7000+ books mostly consists of Reader's Digests, back issues of magazines and an awful lot of textbooks~ ultimong El Filibusterismo at Ibong Adarna. Pathetic, right?

But it's okay cos I have a new book and it smells nice, too. I would have to thank Nicole from Conneticut who sent the book. I'm so happy :)

On other news...
I'm such a stalker.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails