Tuesday, July 1, 2008

i'll be anticipating

My current addictions, as of the moment, are fashion blogs and updating my notebook/journal and visualization book. I am having so much fun doing the abovementioned. In fact, I think I am wasting too much time doing them, therefore distracting me from what I should really be doing. Hehe.

I love fashion blogs since they inspire me to dress nicely and consequently, to lose weight. I also love how they have concepts for each post- very creative. I like... I just have to check their sites daily for outfit or design inspirations.My favorite are those from Europe, especially French and Swedish girls' blogs... aside from the gorgeous clothes, the scenery is beautiful as well. I always knew I wanted to live somewhere cool, where I can wear layers of clothes and trench coat and tights... but at the same time, I don't think I could live anywhere else other than the Philippines.
I also love updating my journals... makes me realize that there are a lot of things I still want to do. The journal helps me relive the past (if it was a good memory) or rant for 2 pages (or more, if it was a not-so-good memory). The visualization notebook helps me focus on the future... what I want to acquire physically, emotionally and materially.

This is a new topic but I just can't help but include it in this post- I just had to rant. GMA's remake of Kim Sam Soon is just horrendous. I'm sure there's a stronger word that could aptly describe how GMA murdered KSS. I will write a more detailed entry about this... next time when there are still pictures of KSS: Pinoy version. Basta alam ko Sam-soon is an average fat woman, not a fat retard. Please make Regine Velasquez stop acting like a retard.

And oh, Leighton Meester is Lucky's cover girl for the month of August :) Not that I'll buy it when it comes out... most probably, we'll have it 2-3 months after. It's more practical to buy back issues, right? I won't spend 400++ frickin' pesos just for a magazine I could finish reading in an hour. I like Blair... more than Serena, that is. But I always liked the anti-bida as Armida pointed out. Anti-bida is different from contrabida. Think Jen Lindley to Joey Potter. Ganun.

Giddy... I just remembered it's the first day of July already. meaning just two more months til September. Come September, Hello Gossip Girl! Hello Chuck! Hello Bangkok! Hello mi cumpleaƱos!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails