Monday, June 30, 2008

i'd click my heels three times

My newest favorite program is Fun Asia! I was never really a fan of the Discovery Travel & Living channel... I used to watch it when David Tutera's show is on. Uhh, not that I don't like traveling but I kind of get bored watching it. But with Fun Asia, it's different. The host, Janet Hsieh, is fun to watch. You could really tell that she is having fun, hence the title Fun Asia. D'oh.

I saw Janet Hsieh's blog on her wikipedia page and read it. It's fun to read, too. I also liked looking at the pictures she took, especially those she took when they went up a mountain in Taiwan. She shares with her readers her travels and other stuff she does... and you really feel she's a real fun person. Plus, she shares inspirational stories... like live-life-to-the-fullest stuff. But I like that... makes me want to actually live life... outside the four walls of my bedroom I oh-so-frequently stay within.

Anyway... here's the Top 5 Cities I definitely would like to visit:



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And on September, I'm off to my first city: Bangkok. I'm so so so excited na! That'll be the first time ever that I'll be leaving the country and that'll be the first tatak on my passport. Yay! And it certainly wouldn't be the last :) The main, if not the only, reason why I would want to go to Bangkok is spicy dilis. And sampaloc, too. Aside from food trip, we're also planning on doing some scouring for stuff we could sell on bazaars this coming Christmas season. Seryoso na 'to!

I have a hunch that Spain will be next ;)

P.S. Ooops, Spain isn't a city. It is a country. What I meant was Madrid and Barcelona :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails