Tuesday, August 7, 2007

got milk?

I love collecting. I collect just about anything. I collect stamps. I collect movie posters from magazines. I used to collect angels but then realized that it's too easy to collect. I collect notebooks. I collect teenybopper videos. I collect Korean series and movies. I used to collect stationeries and stickers. I collect old letters. I collect lots of stuff. And I also collect got milk? ads.

In other words, ako'y basurera. Just like my mom, but I've never gotten to collecting milk cartons yet. Haha!

Back to got milk? ads... I started collecting these back in high school. My sister had lots of magazines and I'm fond of tearing out pages from her magazines. I remember back then, I used to carefully tear out the pages so that she wouldn't notice that someone had tear out a page. But now she knows about it already, in fact she was the one who showed the Sheryl Crow got milk? ad to me.

Just yesterday, I was soooo proud of my got milk? ad collection. But I got OC and looked it up in the internet for the want to find out what if I missed some of the ads. And omigosh the list was overwhelming! Turns out I don't have MOST of the ads! And I thought my collection is something to be proud about, ha!

Here are the milk ads that I ALREADY HAVE..Panis ang koleksyon ko! Hmph! And the other ads were released like 10 years ago! How am I supposed to get a hold of those now? And of course it's much fun when it's teared right out from a magazine than downloading it then printing it out.

So my friends, if you happen to have any got milk? ads that aren't in my possession yet, can I have it instead? Please!

Here's the list.

I almost had the Jessica Alba ad but then someone cut out the milk part. So I still don't have that one, too.

Thank you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails