Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Kim Nam-jin

It's official. I am in love.

Dang! Why does he have to be so sexy? According to my googling, Kim Nam-jin was born August 8, 1976 which makes him 29 years old to date. Not bad. Still a healthy age gap. And he's soooo tall, he stands at around 6'2. He might not be uber good-looking at first sight but he grows on you. Sabi ko na nga ba I saw him before... I'm just not sure where. Apparently, it was on an ad he did with Hyori for FRJeans. I didn't find him good-looking at first cos his flared nostrils were just so distracting. But after seeing Prince's 1st Love... haaayyy. Mas marami na akong aabangan sa Arirang and KBS... Woohoo!!!

Can I just say that his body is TO DIE FOR! ;)

I can't wait to buy his other series and movies... just to have a glimpse (for 2 hours or more) of Kim Nam-jin. Oppa... choahyo! Chongmal saranghaeyo! Bwahahaha!!!

Kim Nam-jin. Just the thought of him sends my heart to a flutter. * sigh * If only Koreans who come here to the Philippines are as good-looking as him and all my other Korean boys ie. Won Bin and Jo Han-sun... Kim Nam-jin.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails