Tuesday, June 30, 2015

2015: Half Of The Year Comes To A Close

I haven't done a gratitude list post for quite some time now and I think it's high time I write one. I have SOOOO MUCH to be thankful for and when things are shitty or not going my way, I just have to come back and read my lists and be reminded that I just have to choose to see the good.

♣ Gratitude List ♣


1. Finally getting my i-craft plotter cutter and Epson X200 printer ☺ Remember the Cameo Silhouette I was originally pining for? Well, turns out there's a better product out there and it's now MINE! The original cost of the package I was able to whittle a few thousands off due to my sleuthing and research skills. Ho Ho Ho! And Christmas came early because daddy (and mommy) subsidized my purchase, HOORAY!


Inisip ko na lang na bumili ako ng iPhone or ng Samsung S6. Actually, my purchase is much better because it's income-generating. Diba? Now I have a printer/scanner, a cutter plotter, laminating machine and a heat press (na namana ko kay AD) ☺ Ang saya.

Look what I can do with my "gadgets"


Ang bongga, diba?

2. My supplier has finally stocks of my order. After three months, my supplier called to inform me they now have my order. Yippee ☺ I'm trying to start preparing for my Christmas bazaars early so I can accommodate more orders during the season.

3. AC buying me new sneakers. Wala sa plano pero dahil sale siya and it's in my favorite color (and she offered!)- GORA!

Still waiting for the perfect moment to debut my cute mint with neon orange sneaks ☺

4. Bullet Journaling. Not really obsessed with daily planners but I really wanted one where I can plan my day better and be more productive. I noticed that I tend to forget things easily which leads to unaccomplished tasks. I came across an article on Facebook about bullet journaling and the rest, as they say, is history.


A gave me a planner last Christmas but each day has sooo little space and you know, I still prefer my cheap, small notebook I bought in Landmark. The good thing about bullet journaling is any notebook will do and it's freestyle. The video just gives you an idea of how to do it but you're free to do pretty much what you want to do with it. So far, I'm loving it and I do think it's helping me productivity-wise. So I guess the search for the perfect planner has ended. From now on, it's bullet journaling for me ☺

For now, that's pretty much it. I'm sure there were more stuff I'm grateful for, I just forget what they were.

Umm.. another thing, I am ending this post on a sad note. A friend died last June 23. She was just 33 years old. She left behind her parents, a brother, a husband and a three-year-old baby girl. It was all so quick- she had an operation to remove a tumor in her brain last week of March, had a stroke while during recovery just one week after her operation and was in coma for almost three months. I pray that she's in a better place right now and I also pray for her loved ones she left behind. We may not be that close but I am thankful that she was part of my life. May you rest in peace, Lora.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails