Tuesday, October 23, 2012

gossip girl 06x02: high infidelity

So tell me, is Georgina Sparks harboring some sort of obsession over Dan Humphrey?


I'm guessing YES since she's staring at Dan while he is sleeping and she did tell him that he was her baby daddy. At first, I thought she did lie to Dan about the pregnancy because it is in her grand revenge plan on Serena & Co. But judging from this picture, she does like Dan. But why does it feel creepy? When Pacey was staring/looking at Joey Potter while she was sleeping, it didn't look creepy. It actually looked sweet. Bakit ganun?

Blair really hasn't learned anything, has she? Most especially that she's taking over her mother's business, she needs all the connections she can get and she has burned a lot of bridges since high school days so I guess I'll just have to wish her good luck. Ha. One of Blair's erstwhile minions, Nelly Yuki, pays Blair a visit not to beg for reinstatement as what Blair thought but to interview her. What comes around goes around nga naman, haha!

aww.. Nelly Yuki's all grown up! I can still remember her profession of undying love to Dan Humphrey
I really, really thought Blair has matured already. Apparently, not. Oh, I see she's sporting a headband AGAIN. High-school mode ON.

You see, that is why Blair is better with Dan. I think we have already established that Blair and Chuck do not do each other good. Okay they love each other, but they do not bring the best out of each other. But Dan and Blair, they're good for each other. Their love may not be the same intensity as Chuck and Blair's, but it is a great love just the same.

Nakakaloka. Hindi lang pala si Blair ang hindi pa natututo. These kids should have known better than to keep secrets (and more secrets) from their loved ones/ special someones and to just jump into conclusions. So when Serena sees his newest boytoy with another girl who turns out to be the Nate's newest conquest, she instantly arrives at the conclusion that he is cheating on her. And since Nate saw that too, he broke up with the "girlfriend" right away, via voice mail. How classy.


Turns out that Sage aka Nate's newest conquest is the daughter of Steven aka Serena's latest boytoy. How much more complicated can their lives get?

So anyway, I thought I really like Lily that even if she's obviously the original skank. I thought I could forgive her man-hopping but when she dropped Rufus like a hot potato when Bart resurfaces, I know she's a bad woman.

I mean, can you really switch your feelings on and off just like that? Bart gives her a necklace and all's forgiven and forgotten... Sad.

And speaking of Lily, we have already established that Serena was created in Lily's image and likeness ergo Serena will be another skank-a-whore just like her mother.
Serena as a parent? Be afraid. Be VERY afraid.
And seriously, Serena, WTF?!? Being in Gossip Girl is NOT something to be proud of. Skank.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails