Saturday, August 28, 2010

28 things i want for my 28th

With only ten days before mi cumpleaƱo, I've come up with a list of things I want to covet in my 28th year. Not necessarily on my birth date itself but will try to obtain the entire course of the year.

I don't consider myself materialistic. Actually, I revel in life's simple pleasures like seeing a polka-dotted butterfly or guessing a blind item right. But sometimes you just have to treat yourself to nice things. I like it when I have nice things. It doesn't have to be expensive. Just nice.  So without further ado, la lista de mis deseos:

  1. magic 8 ball because I'm a free spirit who likes to leave it all to chance, fate, chever. LOL. Or I'm just too lazy to decide on my own and leave it all up to a toy. Riiight. But really, I just want that toy (kasi na-inspire sa And I Love You So). 
  2. 2011 moleskine planner (soft) Last year, bought a planner from Fully Booked- a hard-bound spring notebook. Cute and just what I wanted but too heavy to lug everywhere I go. And I'm supposed to bring it everywhere with me! So I want this planner because it's lightweight and it sure feels different (smooth talaga!) writing on a moleskine. Thanks, Ycel! :)
  3. moleskine squared Something about you is so addictive...
  4. new computer speakers because the old one conked out and the new one is basag-sounding. Well, what do you expect from 150-peso speakers? Really wish mommy would give me birthday money for this hehe
  5. 17" flat-screen monitor because supposedly, you only use 1/3 of the power required to run a CRT
  6. a nikon D40 libre lang naman mangarap, diva? But I'm contented naman with my sisters' cameras and I still have my sister's Canon Power Shot A75 which I would have yet to buy rechargeable batteries. 
  7. that department store deal really keeping my fingers crossed
  8. a pair of fit-flops tingnan nga natin kung effective... total, I walk going to the plaza every now and then, why don't we shoot two birds with one stone, ya?
  9. cute, black thong slippers/ sandals I need a new pair of rubber slippers acceptable for spooting, haha. My Havies and Ipanema are worn-out and are not deemed fit for spooting purposes.  bought fake Sanuk in Greenhills, haha. Comfortable naman, which was actually the reason why I got it
  10. still, an original chanel 2.55 **wish**
  11. a slot in the 2010 SJ bazaar granted.
  12. mario badescu drying lotion lapit na maubos ang aking local version!
  13. 500gb external hard drive If such exists. I need a hard drive to store all my downloaded stuff.
  14. exercise ball yes naman.
  15. clinique acne solutions Just want to try this product because supposedly, it won't make my skin break out. Bought Maybelline's BB cream but noticed that I still get clogged pores from using it. Baka lang this one would work.
  16. Murad acne spot treatment This product really works! But sad to say, it costs a frickin' lot. Was able to get a product sample and it worked wonders on my blackhead- infested T-zone. Not exactly what I asked for, but I'm using a 4-step regimen from a derma I consulted and so far, it's working. Look ma, no pimples ;)
  17. China Glaze's For Audrey or Orly's Gumdrop I want!
  18. sneakers wala na pala akong rubber shoes/sneakers... I'm always in flats. Para naman maiba.
  19. diamond stud earrings REAL diamonds. Okay, maybe it would take me more than a year to get myself these, but I'm sending out my order to the universe as early as now.
  20. round-trip ticket to New York City, baby!  mommy said she's shouldering half of the airfare. that's the next best thing to a free round-trip ticket, ya? only, mommy could withdraw this offer anytime.
  21. new pair of birkenstocks madrid because they go well with almost everything i own. Makes dressing up everyday so much easier...
  22. this... I believe that you have to invest in these. Sure feels different when it's a good fit. 
  23. pastel-colored balloons tubmlr's influence
  24. a minimalist computer table Seriously, my computer table needs to retire. It looks like it would cave in and collapse soon... I need a new one that doesn't have too much compartments and shelves so I can't stock clutter. 
  25. chandelier I swear I used that chandelier logo even before SM did! I want my own for my part of the room's pink and white pa-sweet effect! Not princess-themed, mind you. More like French manicure-inspired ;) Oha!
  26. calculator with receipt output Wala lang I just want one. What I really want is a cash register that sounds "ka-ching!" but since it's impractical to have one, I will settle for a calculator that prints out receipts.
  27. una beca I hope I could successfully apply for one and hopefully, make the cut. 
  28. GOOD BUSINESS! For all my endeavors to be successful and income-generating. 
So there is my list- little by little does the trick ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails