Monday, July 27, 2009

Have you met... Ted?

Done with Season 1. How I Met Your Mother is the shizz! Super mega fuerte! I really enjoyed watching this series. So funny. I like it better than Friends. I know a lot would disagree with me when I say that HIMYM is better than Friends. But in my opinion, it is better than friends. I tried watching Friends but I always fall asleep after a few minutes into it. I dunno, maybe it's because HIMYM is more of my era. Haha.

That, and I crush Ted Mosby (Josh Radnor). In the absence of Chuck Bartowski, I found another fictional TV series character to crush on. He's cute, tall and nice. As with Chuck, I don't why he's having a hard time finding a girlfriend. Actually, it should be easier for Ted to find a girl. Chuck works at the Buy More while he is an architect, so he has edge over Bartowski. I super mega crush Ted Mosby and wish Ted Mosbys exist in real life.

I also like the Ted+Robin are-they-or-aren't-they-in-love-with-each-other love affair. (Uf, that's one long hyphentated crap) I started watching this without knowing that they have this Chuck+Sarah-ish storyline but I'm loving it. However, there's nothing stopping Ted and Robin to be together so why don't they get together? Ted's not a CIA asset and Robin's not a CIA agent, as the case of Sarah and Chuck. They're not like forbidden to be together so what the eff? Anyway, this adds up to the many reasons why I love HIMYM.

Barney's funny. Only because he is on tv. But if Barney were a real person, he would be annoying. I think I know someone who is a fan of Barney... Don, one of my blockmates, was acting very Barney-ish during last Saturday's block reunion. I didn't realize it until I had this HIMYM marathon and noticed that Don was acting very Barney- right from the whaddup! down to the high fives.

And I also love Lily and Marshall. They're such a cute couple. I love the pause-unpause rule!

I just love this series and I love it that each episode is only 20-minutes long. I mean, if I need to leave the house, I can still squeeze in an episode.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails