Friday, October 31, 2008

GG: Pret-a-Poor-J




I like Blair's umbrella. Anyway, I just don't get it why these filthy rich teenagers still walk to school on a rainy day. We're talking about teenagers who have limos here.


I like Chuck in this episode. For once, he wasn't acting DOM-ish. So now we know that Chuck is capable of refusing it although Blair is practically throwing herself at him.


"Three words. Eight letters. Say it and I'm yours."


So Chuck and Blair as a couple isn't going to happen just yet. I love what Chuck said that he'd rather wait and see what happens in the future. I guess he really loves Blair to not take advantage of her. Let's see... in the future.

I once professed undying love for Dan Humphrey's character. I thought he was the close-to-perfection guy. I even chose him over Nate (as if!). But he turned out to be a conceited ass just because he dated Serena van der Woodsen. Suddenly, he's not so cute anymore. Ya no ♥ Dan Humphrey. So if I were Serena and I had a choice between this creature:

and this:


I'd definitely choose #2. That is if we're in the looks department. Aaron Rose (John Patrick Amedori) reminds me of Heroes' Milo Ventimiglia but cuter (and younger). He'll be Serena's next squeeze in the following GG episodes.

I find it weird that Dan isn't showing any sign of jealousy.

And, eeew.. I know Nate's such a cutie but he's also a man-slut. In the series, there are 4 main girl characters: Serena, Blair, Jenny and Vanessa, and Nate has kind of dated all of them.

I saved the best for last and since this episode was named after her, Jenny Humphrey. I guess being conceited runs in the family, eh? Somebody needs to get Jenny off her high horse, tie her to it and let the horse drag her all over the streets of NYC. I swear that girl is such a... big-headed b*tch. How can she do that to Eleanor Waldorf? She's Eleanor Waldorf- THE designer?! And she's, like, nobody. And she has transformed from please-don't-fire-me-I'll do anything Jenny to cos-then-if-you-fire-me-what-would-you-do self-applauding brat just by listening to a model who's like the same age as she is. I swear gusto ko siyang tirisin.


Maybe it's the eyeliner.

I have three words, eight letters for little J: I hate you!

Ambisyosa.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails